Welcome, Carls near and far!
Carleton is committed to offering the connections you need, wherever you are. We hope you find opportunities to engage and learn with your fellow alumni and help current Carleton students.
Do you have a resource or event you’d like to see featured on this page? Let us know!
Engage and Connect – Reach out to fellow Carls, participate in virtual events, and get updates from campus
Calendar of Events
- Check out our ever-growing listing of online events.
- Contact us if you have events to add to the calendar.
Virtual Friday Flowers
- Participate in a blossoming Carleton tradition by signing up to send virtual flowers to a Carl’s inbox.
- Join the discussion! Add your comments to the posted topics, or suggest a topic of your own.
- Visit the Alumni Directory to connect with fellow Carls.
- Update your Alumni Information. Keep your contact info accurate to help find one another.
- Visit the accounts below to stay connected with Carls in your region, affinity groups, and campus offices.
- Contact us if you have an account you’d like to see listed here.
Help and Support – Share your time, encouragement, and resources with current students
Alumni Annual Fund
- Give to the Annual Fund to provide financial support to Carleton’s “Areas of Greatest Need.”
Major Declaration Videos
- Congratulate Sophomores who recently declared their majors by making them a video!
- Learn about ways to partner with the Career Center in helping the current generation of Carls launch successfully into the world.
Multicultural Alumni Network (MCAN)
- Join MCAN to connect with and mentor students and alumni of color.
Out After Carleton (OAC)
- Get involved with OAC to connect with and mentor LGBTQIA+ students and alumni.
Learn and Discover – Access images, articles, and recordings to explore Carleton’s unique culture and vast trove of knowledge
2020 Virtual Event Recordings
- Recording of May 2020 Twin Cities Breakfast Club with Professor Melissa Eblan-Zayas: “Spring 2020 Challenge: Making courses feel like Carleton… but online.”
- Recording of April 2020 Twin Cities Breakfast Club with author Kao Kalia Yang ’03.
- Carleton’s Center for Global and Regional Studies presents a roundtable discussion: Responding to Pandemics, from the Middle Ages to the Present with Professor David Tompkins, Victoria Morse, Amna Khalid, Seungjoo Yoon, and Bill North.
- Our monthly online Carleton Connects webinar is open to all alumni and features new and notable work being done on campus and throughout the world by faculty, staff, and alumni.
- (Re)visit the audio/video recordings of Carleton’s weekly convocation series.
- Access information right from your living room, including how to use Gould Library from off-campus; searching and database capability; articles and book chapters; and more.
- Carleton’s Digital Collections provide access to digital materials in support of curricular and research activities, and materials particularly related and unique to Carleton College (the Voice, Algol yearbooks, Carletonian, and more).
Carleton News and Blogs
- The Carletonian student-produced newspaper is still publishing online issues.
- The Admissions Student Bloggers are sharing stories of their Carleton experience from wherever they currently reside.
- The Public Works Blog shares news about Carleton faculty working on grant-funded arts and humanities projects.
- Listen to KRLX online. Carleton’s independent and completely student-run radio station, KRLX broadcasts 24 hours a day during the academic year.
- Enhance your Zoom meetings and enjoy images from around campus with this gallery of virtual backgrounds.